Monday, August 6, 2007

Here is a picture of my friends family and mine together at Carthage Illinois.
The back row is (and if you don't recognize the name then I'm thinking that that person isn't in my family!)
Left to right: Craig, Ben, Erin, Apoima, Kristi, Brent, Tyron,Dylan, Chance and Levi.
Front row: Mindy, Ciarra, Heidi, ME, Sarai holding my Josh, Sara, Colton is in front of Chance. By the statues of Joseph Smith and his brother Hyrum: on the left of the statue is Liana, My Hailee, Hailey Simpson, Elayna, Mailey and on the right is Kalob.
In case you are counting, there are 24. Mindy has 12 in her family + Brent just got engaged to Kristi, so they are headed for 13. We have 11! We aren't headed for 12 till Chance gets married after his mission. We'd love to adopt more children, but that is just not in the cards right now.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Wow, what a great photo. We stood in that spot June 27,1998. We had an awesome experience.

Anonymous said...

Sheli, I loved looking at this picture of everyone. The kids have grown so much! I am certain the boys won't recognize them when I show them. We love you, Sandi