Thursday, August 9, 2007

Weather Pix - July and August 2007

One thing about me, is that I love taking pictures of weather, all kinds. So, I'm going to share some awesome pictures with you.... I hope you enjoy them! The first 2 were taken July 14. They were both taken outside in my yard, at sunset. The next 2 were taken last night (August 8th) during a thunder and lightening storm, from my porch! It was soooooo cool! That is one thing (among a few 100 others) I love about NOT being in Alaska. But out here in the Midwest, it's even cooler (and I don't mean cooler air!) than Wyoming. Anyway, I hope you enjoy these pix, let me know whacha think!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, Sheli I can only see one pic.

Mother of 9 said...

who posted the comment about seeing one pix... It doesn't show me who...

Julie said...

Awesome weather pictures!!! We are weather watchers too,LOL! Keep taking them.